Ongoing Accounting Outsourcing
Andersen Tax can serve as the company’s full accounting department on an outsourced basis, assuming responsibility for all finance and accounting functions from the controller level down to administration, including:
– General accounting, record-keeping, reconciliation and financial reporting functions
– Cash disbursements and accounts payable processing
– Sales invoicing and accounts receivable processing
– Inventory management
– Specialized industry accounting
– Preparation of budgets and cash flow projection
– Fixed assets
– Cash management
Support During An External Audit
Andersen Tax is not a CPA firm, but we are experienced in dealing with the audit process from the perspective of the client. Andersen Tax can assist your staff as you respond to your independent auditors. We can provide qualified personnel to help you with preparation of schedules and analyses, assistance in responding to auditor’s inquiries in addition to functioning as the interface with your auditors and providing assistance with drafting of financial statements with full disclosures/footnotes.
Temporary Staffing Assistance
We can provide experienced accounting professionals who step in on an interim basis to assist with special projects, meet seasonal needs, fill an unexpected vacancy, or assist in times of transition or growth.