Andersen Egypt team of qualified professionals who maintain extensive exposure diversified across the region is dedicated to provide our valued clients with state of the art consultancy services, recommendations and quality solutions that help them stay compliant with regulatory requirements and international best practices, protect their organizations from financial crime, manage their risk and maintain proper corporate governance.
Andersen provides the following compliance advisory services :
Financial Crime Compliance Advisory Services
Our skilled team at Andersen Egypt enabled by innovative technology and flexible global delivery service focus on assisting our clients to manage financial crime risk in a cost-effective, and sustainable way. This is represented in the following services:
- Evaluation of Financial Crime Program.
- Designing Anti Money Laundering (AML)/ Counter Terrorism Financing (CTF) policies and procedures.
- Designing AML monitoring and investigation programs.
- Designing Sanctions Program.
- Providing advice on Anti Money Laundering (AML)/ Counter Terrorism Financing (CTF) Systems.
- Designing Anti Money Laundering Risk matrix.
- Performing Anti Money Laundering /Counter Terrorism Financing GAP Analysis.
- Providing advice on Blacklists Management techniques and List screening.
- Evaluation of fraud prevention and detection function.
Regulatory Compliance Advisory Services:
As banks focus on digitizing their businesses, they face regulatory, risk and compliance challenges, while also trying to maintain pace with unprecedented change across the industry. At Andersen, we strive to provide the following regulatory and compliance services:
- Evaluation and restructuring of Regulatory Compliance function.
- Testing the efficiency of Regulatory Compliance Function.
- Designing compliance Checklist.
- Designing Regulatory Matrix.
Corporate Governance Advisory Services:
Corporate governance is becoming critical to large organizations. Corporate governance is introduced to challenge creative accounting, poor internal controls, inadequate challenging of business strategy, and ineffective non-executive directors.
- Evaluation of Corporate Governance program.
- Restructuring Corporate Governance program.
- Designing Corporate Governance policies and procedures.